"JWM's Mission Statement"
- The purpose of Jamie Womack Ministries is to reach out to people with special needs.
- Whether it be a physical limitation or an emotional need,
- JWM seeks to encourage people to look at their limitations as learning opportunities.
- Through motivational speeches JWM motivates each individual
to reach their fullest potential through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Beginning in 2002, Jamie Womack has gone to different churches
- and shared how God has used her cerebral palsy to draw her closer to Him.
- She inspires individuals to lay their struggles at the throne of grace
and allow God to use them for His glory.
- This cultivates seventy-five percent of the ministry's time.
- Twenty-five percent of the time will include devotional writing
- in which Jamie will again encourage others
to seek an intimate relationship with Christ.
- JWM's seeks to encourage people to look at the trials in their lives as opportunities
to humbly draw closer to God's throne
and become more intimate with Him.
To contact Jamie:
P.O. Box 172, Erwinville, La. 70729